Tuesday, September 15, 2009

JACIE'S LASIK AND CADEN'S FIRST ANGELS GAME

I had lasik on Thursday, Sept 10th. It went great and I'm SOOOOO glad I did it. It's especially handy when I wake up in the middle of the night with Caden - and I'm sure that's just the beginning of late night feedings.... (Brandon wants 6 kids)
I had it done at the place I worked at. Everyone was so sweet to me and giving me pep talks and being extra meticulous with all the testing. It was really nice because they had done lots of trial tests on me while I worked there and they were able to compare my results to tests I've had done while working there. It was a good sign that I was consistent with all the test results and it helped Dr. Manger have an easier time choosing numbers for my surgery. Yay! No more glasses/contacts or squinting! It was money well spent!
I had to wear goggles the rest of the day, which I've also had to sleep in for the past 5 nights. Whenever I wear them Caden looks at me like I'm a freak. It does make him laugh now and then, which is cute coming from a baby. Anyone else would deserve a smack. ;)


Last week we also went to an Angels game - I have been bugging Brandon for a while to take me. He goes with the guys a lot and I have to remind him how much I want to go. So we finally went. It's a whole different experience with a baby. Caden was scared to death of all the noise and cheering. I had to comfort him throughout the game. He did fall asleep eventually, which I don't know how he manages to do it - I'm just grateful he does! But we did get a sweet tatoo for him! :)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jacie- I love the "hooter hider" accent in the picture! :)

Jenny said...

You got Lasik! Sweet! Totally digg'n Caden's tatoo!