Monday, November 2, 2009

The Month of October

Hi! This is Caden! October has been a pretty eventful month. Since mom got so behind - I decided I would do the blog to catch her up! To sum it all up there was Halloween, a trip to Utah, my first horse ride with Grandpa, a trip to Colorado, saw my first snow, started eating real food, and carved a pumpkin! If you want to see even more pictures - check out my facebook account! I post all my pictures there lately for my friends and family. What can I say? This computer thing is too easy.

This is me Halloween night - I was pretty dog tired -- well until mom and dad tried to put me to bed. haha


I was a pretty cute puppy for Halloween!


This is me and my mom. She tried to fit me in the pumpkin but I was too big! Silly mom. She thought she was being so funny.


This is me with my carved pumpkin. Uncle Shane says me and the pumpkin have the same smile!


I started eating solids for my first time. Mom finally gave it to me because I wanted to eat all of her food. Look how exhausted I look. haha I was stuffed.


We carved a pumpkin and got all messy! That was the fun part.


We went to the LA Zoo with some friends. My favorite things were the ducks and the sea otter. As you can see the goat was kind of scary.


Got to play in the snow for my 1st time! The snow brings out my wild side. tee hee hee


Mom and me in Colorado snow


Flew on an airplane to Utah and to Colorado to visit everybody! I love plane rides. Mom says I'm a big boy on the plane.

6 comments:

Michelle Michel said...

I love him so bad. I love all the pics! He is so happy! We MUSt get together this week sometime.

heath said...

I love the picture of him with the pumpkin guts! That is classic.

jlbunting.com said...

What a great post. Good job Caden! You make a very cute puppy. Your mom is funny.
We miss you guys!

Hayley Hatch said...

Jacie Gracie!
Hi! Just wanted to tell you that the picture of Caden in the snow (it kinda looks like he is sleding) is adorable and the one of you and him (where he is all dressed up) is gorgeous. You should frame it. And send it to a magazine. And look at it everyday. And say: I am one hot mama :)

ROAST said...

He sure is a fun kid!

Jen said...

wowowow! all of these pictures are ADORABLE!!! What a cutie!! :) :) :)