Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Weekend

This weekend was wonderful with General Conference. It was very relaxing and nice being together at home. Mom gave me an amazing recipe to try, Creme Brulee French Toast. I had to prepare it the night before and it soaked all night long. It was delicious! It actually surprised me. It was just super sweet so we couldn't eat too much of it. I enjoyed the talks all given. The importance of the family and home seemed to be the general theme for most talks. I'm glad that my new job position is esteemed so highly! Yay Moms!

This was Caden's 1st Easter! We had more fun with it than he did. The night before we hid all our eggs and we worked on making his basket look all cute and hid that as well. Then Easter morning we followed him around with a video camera but he was more entertained with random objects he would find instead - like a marker, his stuffed monkey, and our shoes. Next year maybe we should just hide those! All in all he did a good job humoring us.

My little nephew is STILL not born yet. He was due last Monday, the 29th. Maybe he's holding out to be born tomorrow, April 6th. That's not a bad birthday, eh? Me and Caden are SO anxious to get little Kingston here though. We annoy Shane with calls everyday. I'll probably be cursed and have to wait past my due date next time. I don't know what it's like waiting for the baby to come. Caden came 6 weeks early for me.

I'll work on posting new pictures soon of my little munchkin...

1 comment:

Brimhall Designs said...

Your breakfast sounds yummy! You should post the recipe....please :) Or just e-mail it to me if you don't want to share with everyone else!