Monday, December 7, 2009

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving was so much fun in Utah. Caden and I went out to Utah for over a week so we could spend more time with family. We got to visit Shane & Ashley, Annie & Brett, G&G Alldredge, Chris & Emily, G&G Pierce, Tish, Gabe, Taylor, and all Brandon's family. It was so much fun.

Thanksgiving morning Brandon and I ran a 10K in Bountiful. We were excited about it. Really just because it was the longest we've ran together. I used to have something against paying money to run but now I think it's worth it for the motivation it gives us to run everyday in preparation. It kept us from gaining too much weight...so far for the holidays. We might be in trouble around Christmas though.

Caden is growing fast. We're currently working on getting him to sleep through the night. I don't think he's a typical baby. He can be much more stubborn than me. He can outcry my patience. We decided last night to move him into the other bedroom and it helped a lot. Well it either worked or he was just really tired last night! I hope to have him sleeping through the night by the time we go to Colorado for Christmas. Wouldn't that be a nice Christmas present for me! :)

Besides that he's loving bouncing still and attempting to get around on his own. He gets pretty creative in order to get things he wants without actually crawling. It's funny to watch him get to stuff on the floor he's interested in. He'll roll, scoot, spin around, and eventually reach something I put just a couple feet in front of him. haha

We're working on getting Christmas cards sent right now. Please send me your addresses!!!
This is us after the 10k run. We were feeling pretty good.
At the Jazz game with Justin & Amber, Matt & Camilla, Kenny and Nick.
Caden all bundled up to walk around Temple Square with Shane & Ashley
Temple Square all lit up with the Christmas lights - it was beautiful!
Caden has found a new best friend! He loves bouncing in front of mirrors. :)

1 comment:

The Goodwins said...

Love the picture of Caden dressed for temple square. Super cute. can't wait to play with him in 12 days. woo woo!