Thursday, January 21, 2010

Finishing up 2009 and Starting 2010!

WOW! I am WAY behind on this blog. oops.

1st. Christmas:
We had a BLAST! Here is a slideshow of the Christmas vacation...


2nd. Family Pictures over Christmas with EVERYONE!!!!



3rd. I'm just chugging along trying to do well on my New Years Resolutions as long as I can. :) We've been working out, spring cleaning our apartment, organizing everything, I've been cooking healthier meals, (COOKING frequently is kind of a newer thing for me)and trying to enjoy the beach and outdoors more with Caden.

4th. Here are some more cute pictures of Caden

3 comments:

ROAST said...

Sounds like you guys have been BUSY! How fun!

jlbunting.com said...

Don't worry about being behind. I have pictures from this summer I wanted to post. It's good to see you're doing well. I miss you! -Becky

Rob and Sara said...

Jacie! I can't believe how grown up all your siblings are! I loved reading about your fam. ~Sara (hales) Pecharich