Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Ready for the SUN!

I'm starting to really get antsy for the sun to come out again! I know it sounds like I'm a total Californian but I'm freezing in this mid 60's weather. I want the sun to come out and for the weather to be in the high 70s and low 80s, doesn't that sound nice?
Caden is getting ready! He acts so cool in his sunglasses. I love it! He used to hate these but he wants to be like his momma and daddy, i guess.
It's so funny to me. He won't smile, he just does that "cool" face! hahahahaha

We're debating whether or not I should get a Disneyland season pass. You think it would be fun/worth it with Caden? He LOVES being outside and I think he would like the colors and people watching with his momma!

5 comments:

The Goodwins said...

do it then uncle doug and aunt jamie will come join you guys!!!

jlbunting.com said...

Well yeah, then we could meet up! Let me know if you do. I miss you guys!

Megan Bowen said...

I think that you should. When Addison was little she "told" me that she liked it. Okay maybe I liked it but it was a great way to get out of the house. Let me know if you do because we still have our passes.

Michelle Michel said...

DO IT! I want to go with ya'll so bad!

Chelsea said...

What a cute little stud! I can't believe you're complaining about a little rain and clouds! J/K I am a Cali girl at heart and I know what you mean, but seriously I would kill for 60 degrees right about now!