Monday, January 24, 2011

Life as I Know it...

Life is getting easier and I feel like I'm starting to get things down pretty good with 2 kids. I still got to watch Caden closely with Danika but now it's because he likes to try to pick her up on his own. He picks her up great, both hands under her armpits. The problem is as soon as he lifts her he drops her down. I don't know if it's cause she's heavy or if he doesn't want to get in trouble for picking her up.

Danika is getting very smily and happy. She loves kicking and splashing in the bath tub, watching Caden, and singing patty cake with mommy. She also really enjoys our down comforter and I'm trying to think of ways for her to like her own bed.

Caden enjoys our wii more than we do! He loves playing basketball and Just Dance. His dancing has gotten pretty amazing! Soon he'll keep up with Uncle Doug! He's also gained a new love for horses and Mickey Mouse...we are sad that it started AFTER we moved away from Disneyland. :( He's starting to get a little more comfortable in nursery but daddy still has to accompany him. Hopefully that won't last too much longer.

We moved to Utah in November and we're living with Brandon's parents. It's nice being close to family. I especially love having Jamie and Annie close by. I'm loving being near them and watching their pregnant belly's grow!! Hopefully I'm not messing up any announcements for them. They are due a month apart. Annie in June and Jamie in July. Annie's having a girl and I think Jamie will have a boy....we'll see!

Hopefully we'll have news of a new car soon... I'm praying we'll get one by February.

2 comments:

Ady said...

Danika is such a sweetheart, I just love her tights!! I'm so glad I got to see you over Christmas!! Good luck with the car...I sure hop you can get it soon!

Katie Stacey said...

It was fun to read your update. Danika is darling. I love her outfit, especially her hat!