Saturday, October 30, 2010

Our New Addition: Danika Avery

Facade Quartet Pink Birth Announcement
Make a statement with Shutterfly birth announcement cards.
View the entire collection of cards.


She's finally arrived! Our little sweet pea! Life has been so wonderful with her these past 3 weeks. We're still trying to get used to waking up in the middle of the night and we're getting really good at jumping up to save her from Caden's tight squeezes and loves. He sure loves his little sister. He loves to run to check on her if she makes any little peep or squeek. It's been a fun month. And I'm excited to be able to get out of the house again, although I haven't gone out too much since it's a hassle with a little one and Caden. I'm working on that. But at least I can walk around my house and dance and do things without having problems! :)

2 comments:

jlbunting.com said...

Very cute! Congratulations you guys!

The Merkleys said...

Woo-hoo! Congratulations! She is precious and I LOVE the name. Our new little one will be here in 2 months. I'm excited AND nervous. ;)