Friday, September 17, 2010

Long needed update

So I noticed it's been a VERY long time since I've updated our blog. We've had Annie and Jamie&Doug visit us, so I actually have cute pics to post, I just haven't gotten around to it.
I've been on bed rest with this pregnancy for the last month now and its only getting harder and more boring...
The RS has really been saving my life the past couple weeks. Someone comes everyday and takes Caden for a couple hours. He loves getting out of the house and it makes him much happier. I feel indebted to a lot of people now!
I'm pretty much at 34 weeks now. The doctor wants me to try to get to 35 weeks and then he says I can be off bed rest and I can start to do whatever I want. Maybe Caden and I will go swimming and shopping and do things together that we won't be able to do just the 2 of us after baby comes. Who knows maybe I'll really venture out and try to go to Disneyland!! But then if baby was born at Disneyland, it might lose it's 'happiest place on earth' feel to me. :)
I'll post pics of Annie and James' visits soon...

No comments: