Thursday, April 13, 2017


I received the Charm Voxbox in the mail a few weeks ago from Influenster! Me and my family have loved trying everything in the box. I received everything for free from Influenster, but my opinions are my own.

 The taco seasoning from McCormicks was delicious, the perfume samples from VeraWang smelled great, I prefer the green one! The peeps were a new experience. I'm not a peeps fan, but I love dark chocolate and coconut, so it was totally up my alley. Easton loved the applesauce. It's a great go-to snack. Danika and I have loved doing pedicures with the Wet N Wild nail polish. It's beautiful and staying on great. I wasn't a huge fan of the Eva NYC shampoo and conditioner - it just doesn't work well with my hair type. But all in all it was an awesome box! Thank you Influenster!!

No comments: